My apologies, but that really is the name of the class I take on Mondays over the lunch hour. I mentioned before that I take a circuits class on Thursdays that kicks my butt. Well folks, todays class was a killer too.
Here is a snapshot of some of the moves:
- Plie squats
- Lunges (with lots of pulsing)
- Single leg deadlifts (never underestimate the burn of 50 deadlifts with 5lb weights)
- Donkey Kicks
- P90x crunches (awkward on your side crunches that I didn't really enjoy)
- Lying leg lifts and mini circles
- Reverse crunches
It doesn't sound impossible, but the reps make it burn so much. And I can't stop because I am in a room with women near my mother's age and I am wincing. Seriously. Jane Fonda knew what she was doing with those aerobic moves.
The rest of today was kind of blah. I had one of my last monday night coffee dates with my BFF before she moves to Calgary. It's still really really cold out and my hair is defiantly staticky.
Here are some questions:
- Do you want to see more descriptive workout posts?
- Do you want to see more posts about what I eat? (it's really not exciting)
- Shopping posts?
- I can write about policy matters too, but in my experience people don't really jump all over that : )
Hope you kicked off your week on a high note.