So the week has been short on posts but I have a few things to recap!
- I returned the Kinvara Trails for Kinvara 3s and spent most of Monday and Tuesday wearing compression sleeves to try to ease my calf pain. Fingers crossed! I think they are on the way to recovery.
- I have decided to do my first EVER duathlon in June. More on that tomorrow.
- We have an offer pending on the condo. YAY!!!!!!
- We are going to Seattle in 3 weeks.
- J did really well on his first week vegan.
It has been such a busy week and it seemed to fly by with a series of major highs and lows (we missed out on getting an offer on a beautiful quirky 50's style home).
Here is to a week of relaxation, workouts and catching up with friends.