Recapping of this week:
Monday, Jan 28 – Buns & Bellies class (55min)
Tuesday, Jan 29 – 60 minute spin on the trainer (avg HR: 124)
Wednesday, Jan 30 – Run + 3 hills
Thursday, Jan 31 – Cardio Circuit class (55 min - it included a bit too many burpees for my liking)
Friday, Feb 1 – 8k on the treadmill (avg HR: 150)
Saturday, Feb 2 – 2hr track workout
Sunday, Feb 3- 8k long slow distance (avg HR: 157 - too high for LSD!)
Checking in on last weeks goals:
- Moving down to 1 cup of coffee a day - Still not there yet.
- Fitting in all my runs this week - I missed one because it was like -35!!
- Foam rolling 1/day - I had a minor set back due to my very sore calves.
- Planning my lunches - ✔ (yes - although I did have a clif bar and pretzels one day because I was running late).
- Monitor my heart rate closely this week and try to stay in my training zones. Me and J are going to check our HRs every morning to get an accurate resting avg. this week. We are so exciting 😀
- Get my race schedule in order. Post March I plan to begin to add on distance. Probably mostly half marathons again, but I am toying with the idea of a 35k trail run in September. Feel free to suggest a race!