There are now 70 days left until we welcome baby A! 70 days does not seem like a lot of time does it?
I have noticed this week that I am much more tired. It is hard to get out of bed and at night I am back to wanting to lie on the couch reminiscent of the first trimester. The weird thing is because of the stomach compression I am not really hungry.
We are now at bi-weekly appointments with the Ob/Gyn as well, which signals that we are truly on the home stretch.
Things that are different in the 3rd trimester:
- It is getting harder to breather as the baby grows and my diaphragm and lungs get pushed up.
- I don't have any cravings - in fact the nausea is back a bit so I am back to pretty plain food.
- No heartburn, which according to old wives tales means our baby shouldn't have too much hair hehe.
- My bras no longer fit at all. I am tired of buying new ones!
- Little veins are starting to appear on my legs and back.
- prenatal yoga every Sunday.
- walking at least 2 miles a day.
- barre class (yes it looks funny when a pregnant woman joins the class)
- Tracy Anderson's pregnancy project.