I spend a lot of time during the week reading blog posts and article while Weston naps. I am going to make a habit of bookmarking the ones I found intriguing, helpful and even irritating so I can share them with you. Here are the top five in no particular order:
- Raising genderless children - I had no idea people actually raised their children without ever revealing their gender to even their family. The child psychiatrist calls this out as unhealthy. What are your thoughts?
- Running Shoe Trends for 2014 - yes maximalism is a new shoe trend. Think weird toning shoes meets neon mesh.
- Can we retire the phrase real women please - Interesting article. I took this quote away from it: "There are so many ways for women to be; all of them are real."
- Caffeine Doesn’t Cause Dehydration! - Need I say any more?
- 5 Questions to Ask Before posting to social media - You may have seen this post making the rounds on facebook. Interesting food for thought. I will admit right now that I have likely posted things in the past to be boastful. Isn't every "I'm on vacation look at the beautiful beach and my ice cold margarita" post a little bit snarky??