What does one do when they realise they haven't written a post in 6 months? First, wonder where the time has gone and when it began to fly by so quickly!
We now have a 21 month old. He continues to amaze me every. single. day.
Work has been a haze of new roles, transitions and getting through the week to celebrate the weekends. Probably not a career dream, but I am making it work for now.
I am back leading a half marathon clinic which has been both rewarding and trying at times. I have noticed I over commit myself because I don't always think about my mommy role. I am learning, albeit slowly.
I have trained for 3 half marathons but have not run one of them. I have no answers other than I have a mental block and I am not trusting the training (which is about 80% there).
What is Weston up to??
- 2 word combinations and sometimes 3.
- Singing and dancing! His favorites are 5 little monkeys, skinny-marinky-do, and where are the bananas.
- Watching Yo Gaba Gaba
- Climbing everything. Including the wheelbarrow.
- Taking food out of the pantry and telling me he is hungry.
- Riding his bike.
- Helping in the garden (watering the plants, raking, making mud pies...)
- Putting apple sauce and juice in his hair. I think he is trying to do what J does with his hair product??
- Running away at bedtime!
- Having play-dates and making new friends.
We are soaking up every moment of summer and enjoying the last months of being one. Soon we will have a big change as he moves on to the purple room at daycare. It is exciting but sad as he moves past all these milestones.
Have a wonderful summer!!