I have posted before on supplements I find helpful in supporting joint health and recovery. It is no secret that I am sometimes hampered by injuries and have found recovery time has lengthened with age. In addition to focusing on proper nutrition, supplements can replace or bolster missing nutrients and antioxidants. Also with age, I have noticed my skin changing. I don't necessarily have a fear of aging, but I do believe you can take preventative steps that improve the health of your skin. Fore example, wearing sunscreen is something we should all be doing for both health and cosmetic reasons. It is a simple step in reducing or preventing visible signs of aging such as sunspots and more importantly, some forms of skin cancer.
- Nourishes your inner skin layers
- Improves skin appearance and elasticity
- Contains: L-lysine, Hyaluronic acid, L-carnosine, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Coenzyme Q10.
- Eliminated free radicals and damaged proteins
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Helps muscle and nerve tissues regenerate
- Contains: Coenzyme Q10, Hyaluronic acid, Reservatrol, L-carnosine, Rutin.