This spring I had the chance to partner with Altitude Sports to review some great seasonal active wear. I chose a Smartwool Product, in particular the Smartwool Propulsion 60 Jacket. This is actually my first Smartwool item (apart from socks) so I was really looking forward to the review. I had my choice of a few items and chose one most suited to my activities and climate. You can view the full collection here.
- Great for moderating body temperature as you run.
- Good length of sleeves for longer arms. Note: there are no thumb holes which I really appreciate because I sometimes think thumb holes make an item fall firmly in the workout wear category while this jacket is a bit more versatile
- No restriction to movement at all!
- Even with a small pack on for my run commute there was no visible sweat marks or damp spots (this can be a real pain in cooler temps when you stop for a light to change).
- Two roomy pockets with easy to access zippers.
Now that I have a new appreciation for the Smartwool line, this tank in on my wishlist! I would be interested in seeing how these fabrics respond in the summer heat.